Follow these guidelines to introduce/reinstall Webroot SecureAnywhere or Backup and Sync for Windows gadgets.
On the off chance that you as of now have SecureAnywhere introduced and bought another membership, click here for steps on the most proficient method to initiate another keycode.
Before you start :
- Make sure your PC meets the framework prerequisites.
- Read the permit understanding at .
- Make sure your PC is associated with the Internet. You can utilize one of the accompanying programs: Internet Explorer® 7.0 and higher , Mozilla Firefox® 3.6 and higher , or Google Chrome™ 10.0 or higher.
- Make sure you have the keycode. Your keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters which arrives in an email message or is recorded inside the retail box. It is exceptional and holds data about your membership. In the event that you acquired a multi-client permit, you can utilize the equivalent keycode to introduce the product on up to three or five PCs.
- The keycode is connected uniquely with SecureAnywhere and does exclude any data identified with your PC or its arrangement. Webroot doesn’t utilize the keycode in any capacity to follow singular utilization of its items.
- On the off chance that you don’t have your keycode, click here to have it sent to you through email.
- In the event that you don’t have your keycode and acquired from Best Buy, call Best Buy at 1-888-237-8289. Make certain to make reference to your membership programming through Best Buy.
- Uninstall more established adaptations of Webroot security programming. For directions, click here.
To introduce Webroot SecureAnywhere:
- Start the establishment routine either from a CD or from a downloaded document :
- If you are introducing from a CD, embed the CD into the CD drive. An establishment exchange opens where you can click a connect to start. On the off chance that the establishment exchange doesn’t open, use Windows Explorer to explore to your CD drive and double tap the product’s establishment document.
- If you don’t have a CD, click here to download the installer record. In the wake of downloading the record, double tap it to start the establishment procedure.
- If you obtained from Best Buy, click here to download the installer record. Subsequent to downloading the document, double tap it to start the establishment procedure.
- At the point when the Webroot installer discourse opens, enter your keycode in the field. (On the off chance that your keycode arrived in an email, you can reorder the code into this field.) If you don’t have the foggiest idea where to discover your keycode, click Help me discover my keycode.
- Whenever wanted, you can click Installation Options at the base of the discourse to alter the accompanying settings :
- Change the establishment area – In this field, you can enter an alternate envelope for the SecureAnywhere establishment documents.
- Create an alternate route to Webroot on the work area – This choice places an easy route symbol on your Windows Desktop for Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Randomize the introduced filename to sidestep certain contaminations – This alternative changes the Webroot establishment filename to an irregular name (for instance, “QrXC251G.exe”), which forestalls malware from identifying and hindering Webroot’s establishment record.
- Protect the Webroot records, procedures, and memory from change – The choice empowers self assurance and the CAPTCHA prompts (CAPTCHA expects you to peruse misshaped message on the screen and enter the content in a field before playing out any basic activities). For more data, see Setting Access Control.
- Change language – To change the language showed in SecureAnywhere, click the Change Language fasten and select from the upheld dialects. (You can just change the showed language during establishment, not afterward.)
- Snap Close when you are finished altering these alternatives.
- At the primary Installation exchange, click Agree and Install to being establishment.
- In the event that you are provoked to enter an email address, enter your email address and snap Continue.
- SecureAnywhere starts checking and designing the application.
- If SecureAnywhere identifies dangers during the sweep, it moves the things to isolate where they are rendered inoperable and can never again hurt your framework or take information. For more data, see Running outputs and Managing isolated things.
- On the off chance that you need to exit from SecureAnywhere, click X to close the window. The program keeps on running out of sight. In the event that you need to see the program screen, select Start utilizing SecureAnywhere.
- You don’t have to do anything further, except if you need to modify settings. After the underlying output, SecureAnywhere consequently checks your PC day by day and always screens action as you surf the Internet. You don’t have to dispatch a sweep yourself or timetable outputs. SecureAnywhere does practically everything for you out of sight.
- To check that SecureAnywhere is running, search for the Webroot symbol in your framework plate.
- On the off chance that a significant message requires your consideration, the symbol turns yellow or red. A discourse opens with further subtleties.
- On the off chance that you acquired a multi-client permit, you can introduce SecureAnywhere on different PCs.
- If you need to uninstall the program, utilize the standard Windows uninstall highlight.
- In the event that you have the SecureAnywhere Complete release permit, you can download the Backup and Sync application by adhering to the directions here.