To activate the webroot safe , you need to redeem your webroot product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through webroot.com/safe you can download, install webroot . create a Webroot safe account to manage webroot key code and webroot activation key subscription.
You can introduce SecureAnywhere on Mac OS X 10.7 or more. An Internet association is required to introduce the product.
To introduce the product :
- Click here to download the SecureAnywhere installer to your Mac.
- Double-click wsamac.dmg to open the installer.
- Drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere symbol into the Applications organizer.
- Open the Applications organizer by double tapping the envelope symbol.
- In the Applications organizer, double tap the Webroot SecureAnywhere symbol to start actuation.
- In the principal actuation window, select a language starting from the drop box and snap Next.
- Make sure you select the ideal language. Once SecureAnywhere introduces, you can’t transform it.
- In the primary enactment window, enter your keycode and snap Agree And Install.
- Your keycode is the 20-character permit that distinguishes your Webroot account. In the event that you bought the item on the web, the keycode is given in an email from Webroot. In the event that you bought the item in a store, the keycode is given in the retail box. Furthermore, the keycode distinguishes whether you acquired a multi-client permit, which enables you to introduce SecureAnywhere on up to three or five Macs.
- In the following board, enter your email address and snap Continue. (On the off chance that you would prefer not to give your email address, you can click Cancel to avoid this progression. The establishment proceeds regardless of whether you click Cancel.)
- If incited, affirm the establishment by entering your Apple framework secret key and snap OK.
- In the following board, you can start making a Webroot account. You possibly need to make a record on the off chance that you intend to utilize the Password Management highlight (see Getting started with the Password Manager for more data). Or on the other hand, you can click Skip and make a record later.
- In the event that you click Create Account, your program opens to the SecureAnywhere account creation page. Enter the necessary data and snap Register Now. For more data about record creation, see Creating a Webroot Account.
- In the following board, a Safari expansion will naturally start establishment that permits SecureAnywhere to label query items as sheltered, sketchy, or hazardous. With this expansion, SecureAnywhere fills you in regarding whether a site has a notoriety for spreading malware or for phishing endeavors. We suggested that you click the Trust button. (Be that as it may, you can click Cancel and introduce it later by turning on the Web Threat shield, as depicted in Changing Web Threat Shield Settings.)
- In the Safari exchange, click the Trust button.
- If you have the Complete or Internet Security Plus versions, Safari inquires as to whether you need to introduce the augmentation “Secret key Manager” which incorporates Password Management capacities (see Getting started with the Password Manager for more data). Snap Trust on the off chance that you need to utilize the Password Management highlights.
- An exchange opens to introduce the Password Manager in your program.
- In the event that you introduced the two augmentations, two Webroot symbols show up in the program toolbar. The model underneath shows how the symbols show up in Chrome; the symbols in Firefox look somewhat changed. (You can drift your mouse over the symbols for spring up portrayals.)
- This symbol demonstrates that the Web Threat shield is empowered. See Using Web Threat security.
- This symbol demonstrates that the Password Management highlights are empowered. It is turned gray out when you initially introduce the expansion. On the off chance that you have just made a record, you can tap on the symbol and enter your login certifications to start utilizing Password Management. See Getting started with the Password Manager.
- When the Activation Successful screen opens, click the Scan Now button.
- SecureAnywhere starts examining your Mac for infections, spyware, and other potential dangers. In the event that it identifies dangers during the sweep, it prompts you to move the things to isolate. In isolate, the things are rendered inoperable and can never again hurt your framework or take information. For more data, see Managing Detected Threats.
- In the Scan Complete window, click Close.
The fundamental window opens. For more data, see Using the SecureAnywhere Interface.
After the underlying sweep, SecureAnywhere naturally checks your Mac every day and continually screens movement as you surf the Internet. You don’t have to dispatch a sweep yourself or timetable outputs. SecureAnywhere does practically everything for you out of sight.
To check that SecureAnywhere is running, search for the Webroot symbol in your menu bar.